Beso Review

I recently had a reader e-mail me asking for help on finding her perfect prom dress. After knocking around on the web looking at different stores, I realized it would be the perfect opportunity to test out one of my new sponsors: Beso. Beso has built a directory where you can shop all sorts of stores and brands at once. It compiles shops from every price point and then allows you to customize a search for whatever it is that you're looking for.

For this particular reader we were hunting for a red formal dress ideally under $200. I set up a search and e-mailed her the results. The search was specified by garment, style (formal/evening) and color and yielded more than a dozen pages of appropriate options. So, hopefully she has found her dream prom dress.
My favorite find is this BCBG Max Azria dress.
Perhaps more interesting to you than all of that is: Beso has a weekly $250 shopping splurge giveaway. You can enter here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment