I've Got My Head, I've Lost My Leopard!

Thanks to Weardrobe's Closet project (where ten different Weardrobe members are invited each week to borrow clothes from the Closet for free) I have several new items to enjoy for awhile. It is quite nice to temporarily expand one's wardrobe without depleting one's wallet.
This dress from Anthropologie is one of the great pieces I am borrowing from "the Closet." Ironically, I think I look more retro in this modern dress than many of my vintage ones. I believe it is the tones, which really seem to emphasis my paleness. When I was in high school I was afraid to wear a lot of black because I always thought it would make me look like a goth or a vampire...

Outfit details: dress- Anthropologie via Weardrobe, belt- vintage, bag- Pull and Bear, shoes- Urban Outfitters, sunnies- Urban Outfitters, ring- Made Her Think
Here's a little sampling of the films I have been enjoying lately.
Bonnie and Clyde
Cleopatra
Daddy Long Legs
Bringing Up Baby

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment