The Best Things In Life Are Free

ShopRuche is definitely one of my favorite online shops. My favorite and much-abused grey bag is from here and has stood all my adventures across the ocean and even endured my heavy schoolbooks. Now I have a new addition to my Shopruche purse collection: the deep sea frontier satchel. The lovely lady behind Shopruche is kind enough to offer one of these purses as a giveaway to one lucky reader. So, to win this bag just leave a comment below (open to international readers). I'll draw the winner's name on 8/3/09.

Outfit details: dress- vintage, shoes- Seychelles from my sisters, bag- ShopRuche
I wore my new Shopruche dress on a day trip to the beach. The dress is easy and wonderful to wear in the heatwave I am currently melting under...I sort of hate old homes with "character" that don't have air conditioning right now.
Outfit details: hoodie- some shop in Japan, dress- ShopRuche, bag- Pull and Bear, ring- Etsy, shoes- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment