Spooky Little Girl Like You

I have been in a strange mood for several days. It's a fine mood; I'm all giddy and giggly, but it is quite unusual for me. Getting recognized in a chocolate shop as a frequent visitor, watching your roommates have a battle with Disney songs, and reading entire books in bookstores without buying any might do that to a person...

In addition, to these facts today is Halloween. While it's not my favorite holiday, my blog should make it quite clear that I like dressing up. The Greeks may not be celebrating Halloween but there is a party tonight held by some of the other American students here and costumes are mandatory. I've been scrambling for costumes and ideas for the last couple of days and finally seem to have settled on something. It's not the best costume, but it might end up being quite chic... Pictures will come later once the party has occured.
Last year I was a doll. Here is the photographic proof. Note: those are my real eyes; I just kept them wide open. (What I "did" to my eyes was a common question that night.)
Here are some shots I took in dressing rooms the other day. I've been doing a spot of shopping. I failed at getting outfit shots the last couple of days...strange mood, remember?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment