In Search of Wa

It's terribly bratty of me to be thinking about my study abroad in Japan with nostalgia when I am currently studying in Greece. However, when Japanese keeps popping out of my mouth when I'm try to pratice Greek or German and odious comparisons between my friends there and here keep arising, it really can't be helped. This editorial from foto_decadent isn't helping things either. I love the composition and color and it really captures some of the stillness one can feel in certain places in Japan.
//EDIT:// Thank you to Lisa (from Leese Looks) for being the first to correct and inform me; this redhead snapped by Garance Dore is Taylor Tomasi the Head of Accessories at Teen Vogue. P.S. She's still blowing me away and I love her outfits. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment