A Room With A View

Nasha is a bit mad at me at the moment, because although I brought her with me to Greece, she has been unhappily left behind on many of my adventures (my bags are too small even for such a petite Labbit as she...). However, I may be winning back some of her graces with a photoshoot around our crowded apartment; since she is slightly conceited and narcissitic.
She likes the poppy and bright bedspread, which in someway seems to match herself. Also, the neatly lined up ballet flats under the bed are pleasing to her eye.
From our balcony she admires the view and likes to walk precariously along the rail--remember she is an adventurer. When she does laundry she intends to hang all of her "intimate" items in the front in view of the street, in hopes of making some less than appropropriate friends...I however, will not being following suit. The bathroom is a delight in pink tile and Nasha is far too tough to complain--but she has yet to take a hot shower; the heater seems to be malfunctioning.
In the kitchen she was bemused to find shot glasses left behind from past residents--a thoughtful, welcoming gift, no doubt! And very useful for her first taste of ouzo which received mixed reviews. The fridge is quite barren, but a nice snack of yogurt is her favorite to reach for between meals or during "siesta" time.
This might have appeased Nasha for now, but I think I will have to bring her out with me more, so she doesn't get too lonely and bitter staying locked away...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment