Renegade Style Blogger Meet-Up

As soon as I return to the States I'm heading up to New York for Fashion Week and I'm quite excited! In addition, to attending (as long as my flight arrives in time!) IFB's Evolving Influence Conference, I'm putting together my own little casual shin-dig: The Renegade Style Blogger Meet-Up. Bring your own cupcake!

When? September 10th at noon
Where? Central Park, Sheep Meadow (look for the red balloons)
Why? While we all love our sponsors and the many awesome and well-organized events going on during fashion week, sometimes it is nice to get back to our roots and simply meet other bloggers without distractions. The greatest part of meet-ups is an opportunity to talk to fellow bloggers, so that's what this is all about. Come, snap some outfit shots, chat, and bring your own some cupcakes to eat!
Who? I'll be there. Jess, of What I Wore is planning to attend as well. See more of those who have RSVP'd (and RSVP yourself!) at our Facebook Event page.
*feel free to tweet/reblog/share this event to spread the news and invite your fashion blogging buddies!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment