Detail of The Week: Nueu Aviators


My new sponsor Sunglass Shop sent me these wicked new aviators by Nueu (which look a lot like this pair I broke a couple of years back) which arrived just as I was leaving the grey British skies behind for some sunshine in Paris. Aviators are one of those eternally classic styles and will flatter most face shapes. These ones are mirrored and I find they sit and stay really nicely on your face (no slipping as I lean my head forward). They arrive in a sturdy case and with a little eyeglass cleaning cloth too, which should keep the mirrored lenses shining and prevent mishaps like what happened to my last pair...I received these glasses while I was in the UK and they arrived one day after I ordered them; so if you need a pair in a hurry I can assure you the shipping is as speedy as promised. I'm really pleased with this pair so already contemplating saving my pennies for another pair of designer sunglasses from the Sunglass Shop (Tom Ford Nikita, anyone?).


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment