Detail of The Week: Heidiroland Earrings


My sponsor Heidiroland sent me some of her feather earrings (before I left for Europe). Now that I've worn a pair I have to say they're wonderfully lightweight. I wore the white feather pair out on the ranges of Fort Lewis and despite strong winds, they held up marvelously without becoming uncomfortable. I don't wear earrings often, so I was a bit concerned by the size of these, but once on I really forgot they were there! Which is the best situation when it comes to jewelry.

I love the simplicity of the white feather and short chain pair, where the second pair with the long leather strip is a nice mix of elements. The second pair is from her Fall/Winter 2010 feathers and leathers collection. It's a cool new style playing with the elements Heidiroland is already familiar with.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment