Packing Wishlist

When I fly off to Europe I would like to have my luggage be the last thing slowing me down on budget airlines and slow trains...So, although I am going to be there for over a month I will be taking only one suitcase. Since I am physically a weakling I will further be attempting to keep that suitcase as light as possible. When you are limiting your choices everything must be selected with great care. I might do a more practical (realistic) post on packing tips later, for now I'm building my dream travel wardrobe from unnecessary (but fun) browsing on Beso. I am trying to stick to a basic color palette in my real packing list and in this imaginary one as well.

P.S. More detailed travel break-down: I will be in London, then Cambridge, and then Paris. That will be followed by Venice, Florence, and Rome. And I welcome all suggestions on what to see, do, and eat in those spots! I haven't been to the United Kingdom since I was nine (I think) and I've never been to France or Italy. And we will not be deviating from these countries, so please no suggestions of other nations to visit because it will just make me bitter that I can not see and do more!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment