When Did Dress Up Turn To Fashion?

I'm not a Washingtonian by birth and only made my own transition out here earlier this summer, so I'm only starting to get familiar with the "blogging scene" here. A happy discovery is the site Needle+Thread, a Seattle based street fashion sites that proves it's not all lumberjacks in plaid out here. I also recently had the pleasure to meet Kam Martin, the brilliant photographer/designer/genius behind Needle+Thread. She shot some great pictures and interviewed me for her Seattle P-I blog at a sculpture park in Seattle. It was a bright, lovely day and a nice opportunity to get out of the countryside and practice my terrible city driving and parallel parking...You can read the bio here; I particularly enjoyed answering the questions about my style evolution and how I dressed in high school. Thanks again for everything, Kam!

Outfit details: dress- Ivy Blue, vest- a gift from my sister, tights- Target, shoes- secondhand, bag- Shopruche.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment