I Travel Not To Go Anywhere, But To Go

Here's one of the last outfits I wore before I left Washington State; I'm officially in Oklahoma City now (there's a "picture an hour" post coming up when I find the time to upload the pictures). I seem to be on a teal and black kick lately and I recently dug out my favorite harlequin tights. I originally bought these tights in Athens, Greece as part of a Halloween costume, but I knew they would get a lot of wear outside of the costume sphere. Also, this is the dress I remixed six different ways here.

Outfit details: dress- H&M, bag- Pull and Bear, tights- street vendor in Athens, shoes- H&M, necklace- Talonalia
I've taken my aloha print suitcase with me because it is always so easy to spot! And no, Gus did not make the actual packing list...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment