Outtakes

Here are a few of my favorite outtakes snapped by Kam Martin of Needle+Thread for her Seattle P-I blog. I can't say it enough, but it was such a pleasure to meet Kam and I enjoy any excuse I have to throw on some of my favorite outfits; especially my "wood nymph party outfit."
I like this one because I'm gazing skyward as if pondering the meaning of life...details: dress- vintage, blazer- H&M, tights- UO, shoes- vintage

This one is great because the smile is genuine since a friend of mine walked up as it was getting snapped. details: dress- H&M, belt- vintage, socks- Thank You Mart, shoes- Seychelles

I love this one because I'm staring at my feet...like they're fascinating. details: dress- ASOS, fascinator- vintage, tights- Target, shoes- Nine West

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment