Life Between The Pages

"There seems to be so much in me I want to say. But it is all so big. I can't find ways to say what is really in me. Sometimes it seems to me that all the world, all life, everything had taken up residence inside of me and was clamoring for me to be the spokesman." --Jack London, Martin Eden
I feel alive and moved by the power of the written word--and yet it is a paradox. For this vibrant realm of life that is released upon the humble page I spend countless hours with my eyes fastened on a dead and dry thing--neglecting companionship, studies, and all else in pursuit of that awakening of spirit and mind. There is no balance. I feel it is so inhumanly possible to be in two places at once and at the moment I am dwelling in a novel...
Outfit details: dress- H&M, shoes- Urban Outfitters, sunglasses- Urban Outfitters
Outfit details: dress- Ivy Blue, belt- secondhand, shoes- Urban Outfitters, bag- Pull and Bear, jacket- Urban Outfitters

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment