Equus Ferus Callabus

Considering I named my blog (and myself) 'The Clothes Horse' my heart does a little flip whenever I find something in horse form that is visually stunning--even though the term clothes horse has nothing to do with actual horses...
My latest discovery: the most amazing use of swarovski crystals ever, this horse-shaped curtain created by talented designer Stella McCartney.
Apparently this sculpture titled "Lucky Spot" was created by the designer in 2004 as a temporary exhibit and now is being brought back through popular demand. Source
If there is one wholly impractical and yet wonderful item I would like in my future home it would be a vintage carousel horse. I've actually stumble across a couple in antique shops and have yet to convince someone to buy one for me.
That said, how great would it be to work in an office that is Carnival inspired and filled with the likes of carousel horses? Well, those who work in the offices of Ogilvy & Mather's know what it's like. The creative space was designed by M. Moser Associates. Source

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment