Nature Is A Wonder

I went to the beach. It was cold, stark, and striking. As I've said before, this isn't how I picture the ocean. Still, these hard sea shores have a beauty all their own.
Outfit details: jean dress- secondhand, plaid dress- Urban Outfitters, tights- gift, shoes- secondhand, coat- H&Mtheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfittheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfittheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfittheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfittheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfittheclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfit theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfit

This is my favorite necklace to wear right now. I bought the pendant from a monastery in Meteora, Greece. It's a little locket in the shape of the book and I put a small strip of paper inside it with my favorite quote of the moment by Whitman, "Behold I do not give lectures, or simple charity, when I give I give myself."theclotheshorse, the clothes horse, pacific, ocean, fashion, style, west, coast, plaid, secondhand, dress, vintage, geek, nature, daily, outfit

I got tagged...a lot and I ignored most of them, but I'm answering the Stylish Wanderer's summonings with six random things that make me happy:

-seeing my sisters (we don't live anywhere near each other so it's rare)

-books that give me butterflies in the stomach

-surprise gifts that appear on my bed for no reason

-excessively long showers

-waking up to a thin layer of snow that melts away during the day

-going through old boxes and finding things I had forgotten about

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment