Alice & Olivia F/W 2011

Alice & Olivia was our last presentation after a busy day and I must admit as we rode the elevator up at the Plaza hotel, I wasn't feeling it. However the gilded elevator doors parted and we were immediately handed glasses of champange, chocolate truffles, and dazzled by sequins. Munching on miniature cupcakes and weaving my way through the glamorous crowd to admire prettily posing models styled with red lips and cateye makeup, I started to feel the party spirit. The flapper-inspired collection was fun and fit for a scene out of Gatsby. The standout pieces in my eye though were chunky heels; striped in red and cream or covered in black sequins, in the words of Eloise, I want them now.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment