Miles From Where You Are


I wrote about "a year in evenings" ages ago (years ago!); it was a project between two women living thousands of miles apart and visually combining their worlds through daily photographs. Since then two bloggers I quite admire have engaged in the same enterprise: Ana of On Dressing Up and Diana of Our City Lights. These two are living 6,768 miles apart, but connect every week by laying their photographs side by side. It's wonderful to see the similarities (like color schemes or shapes) and differences these pairings showcase. The romanticism in such a project is so appealing to me; I do hope someday I will find the perfect partner for a similar adventure.
all photographs courtesy of On Dressing Up & Our City Lights

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment