All That Glitters Is Not Gold


I've been feeling slightly inspired and one of my (few) aspirations for 2011 was to make more videos; my Labbit Nasha has also been requesting more attention and features on the blog. These new sparkly things arriving in the mail seemed like a perfect excuse to shoot another stop motion. I received the sequin clutch as a gift from Kate Spade. It's absolutely wonderful, but I am a bit sad it's too small to hold my camera (all clutches are!).

The necklace is a gorgeous piece of reworked vintage from my sponsor Kellyssima. Her shop features really delightful and unique jewelry (perhaps a good idea to browse for Valentine's Day gifts? do people actually do Valentine's Day gifts?). Use discount code "theclotheshorse" to get 15% off your order.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment