Detail Of The Week: Fringe Necklace

the clothes horse, fringe necklace, laurel wells, jewelry, fashion, style

In most instances fringe does not seem like a style element I want to add to my repertoire, however there are always a few exceptions to a rule. This necklace given to me by the designer, Laurel Wells is one of those exceptions. The fringe is so lovely in shades of purple and delicately dyed ombre. I really enjoy how the necklace has multiple layers and utilizes a variety of materials, making it a very dynamic piece. Laurel's says her jewelry line emerged from "being chased down the street one too many times for her self-made statement jewelry." They're definitely pieces that stand out from the crowd and I can't wait to wear mine soon...perhaps styled as I photographed it here!
the clothes horse, fringe necklace, laurel wells, jewelry, fashion, stylethe clothes horse, fringe necklace, laurel wells, jewelry, fashion, stylenecklace by Laurel Wells

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment