Temperley London


On my last day in New York (it was a short trip!) I stopped by the Temperley London store to do a little mannequin styling with their new Alice collection for a competition. Being released into a store and allowed to pull anything you want is rather like being a kid in a candy store. Thankfully, Erin was with me to snap some pictures, help me dress the mannequins, and give some much-needed feedback. There were a ton of pieces I wish I could have walked away with (hello black cape and blue dress!). The girls from the store were also so sweet and helpful; even when I kept getting confused on the rules and requesting items that didn't exist (how great would knee socks be with the cape look?).

My flight was later that day so my outfit was casual and thrown together without much thought. This jacket is officially my new favorite; you have to love something with a hood.
Now I'm officially in Maryland with family for a little while before the move to Virginia. So, yes I will still be living out of suitcase (7 weeks out of a suitcase so far, another 2 or more to go...). Living out of a suitcase is quite limiting and I'm getting excited to have more variety soon. For fall, I'm really looking forward to colors and interesting combinations thereof. But first I still have a few more posts from Italy to share with you all.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment