Detail Of The Week: Twinkle Toes

the clothes horse, detail of the week, glitter shoes, glitter brogues, modcloth, retro, silver, vintage, sparkle, daily outfit, fashion, style
When I saw these glitter coated brogues from Modcloth I knew I had to have them. My mother is fond of saying "you can admire something without possessing it," but well that theory doesn't always work for me. Thankfully Modcloth is one of my lovely sponsors and I was lucky enough to wrangle a pair from them before they sold out (Modcloth is bringing them back in stock; you can sign up to be notified first). Is it ridiculous that I bought a glitter nail polish to match them?
the clothes horse, detail of the week, glitter shoes, glitter brogues, modcloth, retro, silver, vintage, sparkle, daily outfit, fashion, stylethe clothes horse, detail of the week, glitter shoes, glitter brogues, modcloth, retro, silver, vintage, sparkle, daily outfit, fashion, stylethe clothes horse, detail of the week, glitter shoes, glitter brogues, modcloth, retro, silver, vintage, sparkle, daily outfit, fashion, stylethe clothes horse, detail of the week, glitter shoes, glitter brogues, modcloth, retro, silver, vintage, sparkle, daily outfit, fashion, stylethe clothes horse, detail of the week, glitter shoes, glitter brogues, modcloth, retro, silver, vintage, sparkle, daily outfit, fashion, style

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment