Seashores and Sunsets

It had been too long since I went down to Solo Point (a part of Puget Sound near my house), so the other day after dinner and as the sun was setting I set out to visit the water. It was as beautiful as ever and there was seal playing in the gold-tinged sound. I'm wearing jeans again; this pair is Cheap Monday who was another one of the wonderful sponsors for the Weardrobe Conference. Sara of Style Magent snagged the same green pair and I'm definitely channeling an outfit she wore during the conference. As I said before, the other bloggers were a very inspiring bunch and I hope it will be reflected in some slightly more eclectic style from me this fall/winter.

Outfit details: vest- gift from a friend, sweater- Gap, jeans- Cheap Monday, shoes- Urban Outfitters, necklace- Talonalia, bag- secondhand
Nasha enjoyed the trip down to the sea shore; she's always up for an adventure.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment