It's All Greek To Me

Some readers might recall I spent a semester in Athens, Greece last fall. One of the things I really enjoyed about that city was the beautiful streetart that I would pass on my walk to school or in those little neighbors near my apartment that I would get lost in. I recently came across these creations by a Greek street-artist in Athens and they're taking me back. Of all the forms graffiti takes, these little nautical girls might just be the cutest.

greek streetart, streetart, graffiti, nautical, yellow, girls, mermaidsgreek streetart, streetart, graffiti, nautical, yellow, girls, mermaidsgreek streetart, streetart, graffiti, nautical, yellow, girls, mermaidsgreek streetart, streetart, graffiti, nautical, yellow, girls, mermaidsgreek streetart, streetart, graffiti, nautical, yellow, girls, mermaids
via Wooster Collective more here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment