Detail Of The Week: Toujours Toi Jewelry

Sometimes I feel as if Christmas is coming early...like when I receive little, unexpected gifts in the mail! The ever-so-lovely Nina who designs Family Affairs, also has a line of jewelry called Toujours Toi. She sent me two of her 'play it again sam' necklaces and one beaded 'mountain high' necklace. They all feature so many details and are wonderfully made, but there might too many hearts to keep to myself...so I'm giving two away--I'll draw two winners!

To win the necklace of your choice in this post:
-follow me (aclotheshorse) & TOUJOURSTOI on Twitter
-let me know you're following by tweeting at me/leaving a comment here
Really like what you see? Nina is offering both necklaces at 50% off their usual prices as a "holiday treat," but it's only for today and tomorrow. So check out her 'play it again sam' wooden hearts and her beaded 'mountain high' necklace (comes in another color option too) and snag them while you can!
EDIT: The winners are: Ms. Ten & Citizen Rosebud!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment