Random Updates:
Glamour.com did a feature on how to beat the "Winter Blahs" and lots of my favorite bloggers are in it: Erin, Jessica, Lucrecia, Keiko Lynn, Joelle, and Kyla.
Weardrobe compiled a list of their favorite 100 bloggers of 2009. I'm flattered to be in it and on the page opposite of the amazing Susie of Style Bubble no less. It's not my favorite outfit from the year, but it is from a remix...I haven't done one of those in awhile, no?
Check out the complete book for loads of inspiration, here.
After a few people on Facebook used my pictures, I decided to create a "fan page" to prevent any further confusion. I'm still trying to get the hang of it and I feel strange asking people to be a "fan," but if you're so inclined: you can connect with me here.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment