Confessions Of A Bookworm

Several people have asked what I am reading lately. I'm all about light summer reading at the moment, but since I detest "chick lit" I'm turning to my favorite science fiction authors for a quick fix. Of that genre I am reading: John Christopher's "The White Mountains" and "Otherland Vol 1: The City of Golden Shadow" by Tad Williams. I found "The Best Loved Poems of the American People" on a shelf at home and I have been sifting through that at a relaxed pace. I also just finished "John Barleycorn: Alcoholic Memoirs" by Jack London and "Gertrude Bell: The Arabian Diaries".


Outfit details: dress (worn as shirt)- some shop in Japan, skirt- Forever 21, shoes- American Eagle
Outfit details: dress- Trashy Diva, belt- secondhand, shoes- Bona Drag, bag- ShopRuche, sunnies- street vendor
The winners (chosen by random generator) of the Eryn Brinie Giveaway are: Divinity Avenue, Chelsea, and Love and Youth. Congratulations to all three ladies!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

meathi said...

consultez ici sacs de répliques de luxe son explication sacs de répliques Découvrir plus portefeuilles de répliques

Post a Comment